- Lisa Richaud, Ash Amin. (2018) Life amidst Rubble: Migrant Mental Health and the Management of Subjectivity in Urban China. Public Culture (accepted)
- Nick Manning (2018) Sociology, biology and mechanisms in urban mental health Social Theory and Health, 1-22
- Jie Li, Nikolas Rose. (2017). Urban social exclusion and mental health of China’s rural-urban migrants – A review and call for research. Health & place, 48, pp. 20-30.
- Jie Li, Zhilin Liu (2018) Housing stress and mental health of migrant populations in urban China. Cities. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cities.2018.04.006
- Nikolas Rose, Des Fitzgerald. (2019) The Urban Brain: Living in the Neurosocial City. Princeton University Press.
- Lisa Richaud, Ash Amin. The Metropolis and Mental Health: Migrant Lives in Shanghai City Centre. (submitted to Theory, Culture and Society)